Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Gripper Combination Padlock. It sports a steel body and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Laminated Steel Padlock. It sports a double deadbolt locking mechanism and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
$14.00 - $19.69
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
- Easy-Click Locking - Ergonomic dials for ease of use - New easy to use reset design - Included bracket to easily carry on a bike
$20.00 - $24.00
- Resettable combination locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 6 feet
$22.00 - $26.00
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
We know you only want the best for your bike. Keep it safe with an Electra ABUS lock. - Combination lock comes with 3-digit numeric code that can be easily set once purchased - Durable, fabric-covered 110cm / 3'7" chain - Steel thickness: 4mm
Lightweight, multi-function security tie with integrated 3-digit resettable combination lock. Z Lok Combo’s steel core and unique ratchet design, which fastens while locking, offers practical added protection for short café stops with accessories, kids bikes and for other outdoor equipment.
- Easy-Click Locking - Ergonomic dials for ease of use - New easy to use reset design - Included bracket to easily carry on a bike (-03, -06)
We know you only want the best for your bike. Keep it safe with an Electra ABUS lock. - Compatible with ABUS ring locks 4960, 5650, 5850, 5950 - Durable fabric covered 85cm long chain - Steel thickness 6mm
- The mini version (55cm) of the popular Keeper 785 - Lightweight for easy transport—only 2 lbs. - 7mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel - New end link design secures chain with hardened deadbolt - Hardened deadbolt design provides extra holding power - High-security disc-style cylinder is pick- and drill-resistant - Includes 2 new ergonomic "I" keys - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Key Safe Program
Featuring a simple, strong, and aggressive design, ABUS' Ultra 410 is the ideal entry-level U-lock. It's simple design conceals a number of high-tech advancements in security. The 12mm double-bolting, temper-hardened steel shackle extends all the way through the lock body, providing excellent protection against cutting and torsion attacks in a simple yet innovative design. The addition of the Cobra Cable adds security and versatility. - Innovative soft-touch housing cover prevents damage to paint - Pass-through shackle provides anti-twist protection - Easy-to-mount SH 34 bracket mounts easily to frames with a 24-35mm diameter - Double-layered cylinder with special wafers and additional decoy cuttings protects against picking - Mechanism Type: Key - Diameter: 12 mm - Shackle Shape: Round - Shackle Height: 140 mm - Shackle Width Inner: 10 cm - 2 keys are supplied with the lock
Kryptonite's Keeper 785 Integrated Chain features a 7mm-thick, four-sided link chain perfect for use in low- to moderate-risk locations. The triple heat-treated manganese steel chain has a durable nylon cover to protect your bike from scratches. Plus, it uses an integrated hardened deadbolt that is pick and drill resistant, and it thwarts most leverage attacks as well.
- New hardened deadbolt anti-rotation design - Includes 2 Stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce the amount of torque, and keep them from bending or breaking - Includes side mount, snap-in bracket - Disc-style cylinder with center keyway - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 4” x 10” (10.2cm x 25.4cm) - Product weight: 2.25 lbs
The KryptoFlex 1030 Looped Cable is a 10mm braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches and it includes a Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1030 Looped Cable is 0.4-inch x 30-feet.
- 7mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel - Patent-pending end link design secures chain to hardened deadbolt eliminating critical vulnerability - Hardened deadbolt design provides extra holding power - High security disc-style cylinder is pick and drill resistant - Includes 2 new ergonomic “I” keys - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 47.3” (120cm) chain length - Product weight: 3.75 lbs (1.70 kgs)
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 4 digit resettable combination over 10,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 90cm - Product weight: 3.75 lbs
Constantly improving. Kryptonite's New-U generation of U-Locks features a patent-pending double deadbolt design, anti-rotation capability, sliding dust covers, and an updated, modern design. The KryptoLok has a security rating of 6/10 making it a great choice for quick urban stops or longer suburban stops. Specifications & Features: - 6/10 security rating - 12.7mm hardened PERFORMANCE STEEL SHACKLE - Patent-pending HARDENED DOUBLE DEADBOLT DESIGN gives additional protection against twist attacks - HIGH SECURITY DISC-STYLE CYLINDER is pick and drill resistant - Includes 2 STAINLESS STEEL KEYS, with ergonomic design to reduce the amount of torque, and keep them from bending or breaking - Includes FLEXFRAME-U BRACKET providing convenient multi-location u-lock transport - Protective vinyl coating - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 3.25” x 7” (8.2cm x 17.8cm) - Product weight: 2.5 lbs (1.13 kgs)
Boasting a total weight of 440g and a compact design, the BORDO Lite 6055 is a lithe athlete compared to other locks. The BORDO Lite 6055 Folding Lock resembles its older siblings from the BORDO family in that its mechanical properties guarantee a high level of security, flexibility, and compactness. Weighing in at a mere 440g, the BORDO Lite 6055 folding lock is the flyweight of the family. Its folded-out length of 60cm is more than enough to secure a single bicycle. - Special steel design with color-coordinated plastic casing to prevent damage to the bike's paint - The bars and housing are manufactured using particularly lightweight materials and steel alloys - Bars connected with special rivets - High-quality automatic cylinder - Perfect security-to-weight ratio
At just 440g, the BORDO Lite 6055C is a lightweight lock that offers the perfect security-to-weight ratio. Due to its small size, the BORDO Lite easily fits into jersey pockets. Alternatively, you can use the bracket SH 6055 Selle Royal, which allows the BORDO Lite 6055C to be carried underneath a Selle Royal saddle to save space in your jersey pocket or on the bike frame. And, thanks to the individually configurable digit code, you no longer have to take an additional key with you during bike rides. - Special steel design with color-coordinated plastic casing to prevent damage to the bike's paint - The bars and housing are manufactured using particularly lightweight materials and steel alloys - Bars connected with special rivets - Two-component number tumblers guarantee long-term readability of the digits - Individually configurable code - Perfect security-weight ratio - Includes SH Selle Royal bracket
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 5 digit resettable combination over 100,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 120cm - Product weight: 7.35 lbs
Page 1 of 1