Electra Graffiti Drip 1 16-inch
Let kids be kids and enjoy all the quality and design details of our adult bikes, plus the benefits of Electra’s patented Flat Foot Technology.
- Radioactive Red and custom paint job throughout... street art or bike?
- Flat Foot Technology allows kids to sit upright and plant their feet flat on the ground without ever leaving the saddle, which means no tippy-toe stops and a wide view of the road so they can see what's coming.
- This 16" model comes with matching fenders, saddle and grips with beautiful designs your kids will love.
- With coaster brakes and a front brake, this single-speed bike just made learning to ride easier for your kid.
- Accessorize their new ride with a matching or coordinating helmet.
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||Classic Steel w/ Patented Flat Foot Technology Fits Kids 3' - 3' 9.5"|
|Headset||1” Steel Threaded|
|Rims/Wheels||Painted Alloy w/ Machined Sidewalls|
|Spokes||14 Gauge Stainless Steel/ Brass Nipples|
|Tires||16" x 2.15 w/ Puncture-Resistant Kevlar Guard Casing, 67TPI|
|Crankset||Classic Steel One Piece|
|Bottom Bracket||9-PC Loose Ball|
|Handlebars||Electra Kids Cruiser Bar|
|Brake Levers||Alloy Reach Adjustable|
Front: Alloy Caliper
Rear: Coaster Brake
|Saddle||Electra Kids Comfort with Matching Design w/ Elastomer Springs|
|Seat Post||Classic Steel Pillar|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Radioactive Red / 16-inch||601842268384||597502||210000000052|